These days there are so many different tools to build a website. There are websites that help you build websites. I am sure you have found them already. Building your own website is not a myth but it could be a big mistake for your business.
Is it worth it to build your website with such tools or do you need something more sophisticated? The answer of course is that it depends on your needs. For any web project you need to understand your needs. Creating a website is much like buying a car. Do you want to boast around in a super car, do you need a pick up truck to do your work or do you need an SUV?
What are you trying to build? How much customisation will you require. DIY might make sense for a small size web site but if you are trying to build a large project then it's a whole different story.
Under the Coco Tree Is Not For Everyone! A DIY website might be for you. Under the Coco Tree Is NOT For Those...
- Who want to get the ball rolling and want to start small
- Who don't want to invest in their company
- Who don't value their time invested that they could be spending on building their product or customer base
- Who don't mind feeling confused and to be endlessly frustrated
- Who are curious and want to learn thumbs up for this one
- Who are OK to have limited functionality
- Who look for a magic pill - we both know there is no such thing
- Who look for a free meal
- Who build a website for a hobby
Here's Who's Going To Massively Benefit From Under The Coco Tree
- When you want a professional look and feel and you want to make that first good impression
- If you want to understand why you truly need a website
- When you don't have time to invest into figuring out things for yourself but want the results
- Those who understand that your web presence is a process and not a magic pill
- If you want some guidance and understanding of possibilities
- If you are looking to go beyond a couple of pages and a contact form
- Expert advice and understanding of your business needs
- An e-commerce store
Remember our customer's judge us by the way our website looks the same way they judge us for the clothes that we wear. Although these days there are many DIY templates to choose from - having a professional to look after your website can free your time and give you that extra edge.
Remember in business the point is not for you to do all the work but to find qualified people that create shortcuts to your success.
If you are reading this article you are probably more interested into doing your own website and you are not our kind of customer. Fair enough.
It probably means you don't value your time and you business is not that important. Or you genuinely don't have money to invest into your business. I get it, we have all been there. If that is the case you can go ahead and waste your time to build a website for your own business and you will soon realise that you are getting your eye off the ball.
Let's be frank for a moment, investing in your company's website is important! Remember that your number one marketing tool is your website. We can help you get it right. Since you are considering to DIY don't decide to contact us too quickly. If you want to have that professional polished look that engages your audience then you need someone who understands the web.
We can help you get it right, just contact us with your contact details and a few words about your project and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Photo by Sneaky Elbow on Unsplash